Rich in minerals such as silica (which helps tone the skin and improve resilience) magnesium, calcium and more.
Ghassoul clay is superior to other clays. Fine, silky, pale grey in colour with a hint of pink-brown, this beautiful clay is highly esteemed around the world in exclusive professional spas for the cleansing, nourishing, exfoliating and rejuvenating properties.
Ghassoul comes from the Arabic word “ghassala”, meaning “to wash”. Used as a natural beautifier for over 1400 years by Berber women, it was later discovered and adopted by women of ancient Egypt and Rome.
Ghassoul clay has excellent Ion Exchange Ratio to further facilitate cleansing and deodorizing action. It is gentle and softening to the skin, including sensitive skin, and is highly efficient at absorbing excess oils from the skin and scalp.
In summary, Ghassoul Clay achieves the following for skin:
- Reduces dryness
- Reduces flakiness
- Improves skin clarity
- Improves skin elasticity / firmness
- Improves skin texture
- Removes surface oil and oil from deep inside the pores, significantly reducing acne and spots
- Fades scars and closes open pores
- Removes dead skin layers, resulting in a general smoothing of the surface skin
- Thoroughly cleans scalp, leaving it healthy, tingling fresh and flake-free
- Leaves hair soft, silky and less susceptible to splitting